Saturday, June 30, 2007

23 Weeks

I'm now 23 weeks with nothing new to tell of. I feel absolutely fine as far as pregnancy is concerned. I'm having to make trips to the bathroom every hour....which is a pain when you're shopping or something. But besides that I feel great. I don't get to sleep on my stomach anymore so it takes me awhile to fall asleep, but usually by the end of the day I'm so tired anyways that I drift off to sleep rather quickly. I have some pictures of clothes that I've gotten for the baby that I'll post later....one SUPER cute gift from Danyelle...got it yesterday!!!

4 comments:

The Toplovs said...

What a cute shirt and your earrings match perfectly. You are looking well!

Julia said...

You look great Kia, will you send me your address so that I can send you something? I didn't send anything for Brady, sorry, but I'm getting better about that stuff now. :) He I have posted some new stuff, it's not much but I thought it was cute, and come to think of it, none of them are sleeping on their stomachs either. ;)

MOM said...

Now I am beginning to see a change in your shape! I am so excited about that little girl growing in your tummy...can't wait to meet her for real.

Oh, and just you wait until you get my age; one doesn't have to have a baby inside to need the bathroom every hour:-)

Kaira said...

Pregnancy is so fun... and I think I wore that same shirt yesterday - in blue. Today I am wearing one in black...

you look great. happy 23 weeks.