Wednesday, June 6, 2007

20 Weeks!!!!!!!

Well folks, the belly has definitley arrived. I guess I started feeling uncomfy in my old jeans a couple of weeks ago, but now they don't even snap. Oh, and ones that are a size bigger don't feel good on the waist but they are too huge in the hips and butt. So....I'm now wearing maternity pants most of the time....joy. We took these pictures in the late afternoon so you could see the stomach, normally I was taking my tummy shots in the morning and you couldn't really tell how much it has grown!

For instance, right now I just got up and I hardly have a baby bump at all, but then around 2 in the afternoon I'll be waddling around with swollen feet and my belly will be protruding out of almost every shirt I own. So strange. I'm 20 weeks on Friday so I'm half way there....I guess I'm 5 months, right?

3 comments:

JLW said...

CUTE! I love the one of you on the step. Yep - you can look at it like you are 5 months pregnant, but then that means you have 5 more to go. :)

The Toplovs said...

Alyssa, you look so cute pregnant. I can totally tell now, but you're still small. I wanted to buy those kind of maternity pants, but by the time I started wearing them (around 6/7 months) they didn't expand enough for me!! Again, even with racing around after Brayden, you still look very well.

Julia said...

I can't believe it, it feels like just yesterday we were kicking around a dorm in Mexico talking about the future and how we always wanted our kids to marry and such. Anyway, gotta go, you look great.
Julz