Friday, June 15, 2007

21 Weeks

Still no changes in my health or anything. I haven't been sick a day yet....not really even nauseated. I have a lot more energy now that I'm well into the second trimester so that has been nice. I still have to go to bed around 9:30 pm or 10 pm since Brady get's up at 6 am or like the last 2 nights - 5:45 am. I thought that maybe I would become a morning person after awhile, but I'm still not. The conclusion that Zac and I have come to this week is that my belly is getting longer now instead of pushing out. It's bigger but basically we're just noticing that it's kind of "filling in" now. :)

4 comments:

The Toplovs said...

Can't really tell in this picture that you're even pregnant, but I agree that you're kind of growing in length more. Is that a maternity top....very cute!

The Toplovs said...

Alyssa, don't forget that usually in the second pregnancy you start to look bigger sooner. Hence, I wouldn't compare your pics. to me. I think your just blessed with a great body type! =)

GrannyGrace said...

I've never seen you in that shade
of yellow, but it's your "glowing"
color! And since you're glowing
anyway. :-) I love the baby basket,
it's rather like the one your dad
had as a baby. You just pick it up
and take it with you. His was white Rattan. I'm so excited about
"miss littleness" and can't wait for her arrival! Granny Grace

Julia said...

I have to say, that I'm a little jealious. Did you know that Leanne is expecting? She is 12 weeks? something like that, they didn't tell people till she had had her first Dr. appointment. Well, I had a Dr. appointment and I'm back to normal, all my hormone levels are correct and now it's just to wait a little while. Anyway, it's so cool to see that baby boy grow. I can't believe he's feeding himself and toilet training, it's great.
Okay, you look wonderful, I hope that I look as great. You were always blessed with a good body type. Julz