Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Glow

Well, I have gotten a little of my energy back. I went through a real rough patch there where I felt uncomfortable all the time and had cramps several times a day. I think it was just my stomach stretching though because in the last two weeks my belly has grown 2 inches!!!! My pants are kind of fitting but they aren't very comfy - ecspecially in the evenings.
Oh, I also had this terrible week with my complexion. It was last week my face broke out, I got a mole in the corner of my eye, and when we were on a hike a branch hit me in the face and left an inch long cut on my cheek! I wasn't feeling very attractive...that's for sure.

Zac wasn't around to take a belly shot so I had to set the timer. :) Anyways, these pants are maternity but I got them because they even fit me before I was growing, they were just loose. Anyways, I don't know what I weigh right now but will find out next week all that business PLUS if we are having a little Corley man or a little Corley gal. I'm so excited. I do know though that when I got pregnant my waist was 27 inches and now it's 32 inches. I'm feeling it.

2 comments:

The Toplovs said...

You still hardly look pregnant at all, which makes it hard to believe you're now 32 inches, not 27. I avoided maternity pants as long as I could, but I did always favor my stretchy sweats.

I feel so bad for you with your acne outbreak and then being hit on the face with a branch. You're looking good now, though.

Oh, I like how you partially cut your head off in the self timer shot. I use to do that all the time.

Kaira said...

You are so cute! Hope you ultrasound goes beautifully - be sure to let us know at WTM :)