Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

This morning Zac, myself, and Mama C all went to the doctor's office to find out if we are expecting a little Corley boy or a little Corley gal.....


Oh my gosh, IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!! I was in complete shock that I started crying, I mean...I'm SOO happy that it's a girl but I was totally expecting a boy. For one, I just thought I would wind up with 3 or 4 boys someday and never get a little girl, and since we have a little boy it's easier for me to imagine having another boy. I think to celebrate I'm going to go to a consignment shop today and find her first little outfit. Oh my goodness, I have to start all over since I have only little guy stuff. That means I'll go ahead and pack up all of Brayden's old stuff......

7 comments:

MOM said...

YIPPEEE~~!!!

Cari said...

Congratulations! If I can get used to girls, so can you! Love to all!

kate said...

that's so exciting!! the corley clan needs more girls, fo' sho'! i'm so thrilled for you!!
i can't remember the name you told me ya'll were thinking of... are you going to keep it under wraps? i just remember it sounded cute with 'spring' in the middle like yours...
congratulations guys!!

Laura said...

Oh that is so much fun - your world definitely just changed. Haley and I spent an hour together today in this fru-fru kid's clothes/toys shop - it was AWESOME! You will love having a girl - I never thought I would be a girly mom, but it is really great.

Grammy said...

It was SO much fun doing that with you!!

Love you SO much,
Mama C

Rockin' Robin said...

whoa-HOE!!!!! Hoo-HOO!!! Now THAT was some more surprising news after our chat in Wal-mart yesterday!!!! Hee hee hee! I just can't stop smiling and saying, "wow! what a shocker!" I am so excited for you...just think a whole NEW set of experiences to plan for! I am really happy for you and Zac...and your little family just made the Corley "first" book...You and Zac are the FIRST Corley's to have a boy and then a girl!!! Now how's THAT for individuality! But then you both are one of a kind!

I sure did enjoy spending Memorial Day with you and Brady...it was the best one EVER! Your knitting is a WHOLE lot more "down the road" than mine! But I do have a good 3 inches now. It is really fun...kind of addictive like M & M's...it "beckons" to you whenever you have put it aside for too long!

I am so happy for you both! Love and smooches to that Brady boy! Love you all,

The Toplovs said...

I was so nervous reading Zac's e-mail title on binimea. I really wanted you to have a girl b/c I love having Jaida and being able to dress her in all the cute things out for gals. Plus, there is something so special about a mother/daughter relationship when you're older. Yes, I'm so excited for you!!!!!