Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Love's Handiwork

When we were in EL Paso in January my mom and I went to the fabric department and picked out all the materials for baby #2 baby quilt. I wasn't pregnant but my mom was heading back to the tribe and wanted to make sure she had all the fabric since she's unable to "shop" out there. Anyways, when I got back from Florida I found the finished product had already made it here! Mom said she wanted to give me my first gift this time...it definitly is since I'm only 12 weeks. I'm so excited how it all came together....I just love how beautiful and soft it looks - I think it will be perfect for a girl baby or a boy baby. :) Thanks mom for such a gorgeous gift.
Here's an upclose shot of what the squares look like....

and this is the material I chose for the back.


3 comments:

The Toplovs said...

Can't believe all the work that goes into making such a beautiful quilt. It will look good with the brown and green you already have in Brayden's room.

JLW said...

CUTE! I love the paisley on the back - I'm OBSESSED with paisley (and I get made fun of for it ALOT!) Where are the tummy pictures?! :)

MOM said...

I am thrilled that you like the way the quilt turned out. I can hardly wait to see little Corley#2 wrapped in it. I am almost done with Little Roberts #3's. Will need to start a wedding gift one soon for Sethkins, huh? That one will take a while.