Friday, March 30, 2007

10 Weeks

Here's a cheesy picture for all of yall's enjoyment! Look at my belly expanding....so very exciting yet annoying. My clothes fit but I just don't feel comfortable....it's like even though they aren't too small yet I just don't like any pressure at all on my mid section. My appointment went great today and we got to see the baby wiggling all around. I've gained 2 lbs or so and my belly is now 28 inches (it was 27 at the beginning.) I really like my doctor and it was cool to find out today that he's a Christian....super sweet little fella.

4 comments:

The Toplovs said...

I can tell you're getting pudgy, but I'm not seeing a round belly just quite yet!

MOM said...

Looking kind of proud of that belly...will this be a monthly thing you will do...show off that mid-section?
It is great to hear the baby is doing awesome. ANd that you are doing good -no morning sickness and such

rath_jb said...

Hi, Alyssa! I'm so happy for you! That pregnancy test story got a chuckle out of me. Pretty cute! Nice looking pizza too!
Love,
Bonnie Rath (Nebergall)

JLW said...

HEY! Alyssa we need another belly shot - are you any different now?