Saturday, October 20, 2007

39 Weeks

It's so funny looking at your belly and seeing your baby's foot jutting out of your side. My friend Havala said to me yesterday " Can you just believe that there is a 7 lb baby in you right now?" I told her that,yes, I indeed could believe it. Not that I've lost sight of the "miracle" but I definitley DO feel that there is a human being in my body and I'm FULLY ready to get her out of there!!!! The nightly bathroom sessions, not being able to find a good position to sit or lay down down....feeling tired and not being as productive as I would like have all played a toll on my mind and spirit for sure. At the same time, the other part is that i just am ready to see her face and have her as a part of our family.
The doctor on Thursday said that I was 2 cm and about 60% of a 3rd cm dilated, so at least there is progress. I still have a week left until my due date though and I would appreciated it if yall would pray that I could start labor at home instead of being induced. It's just a desire of my heart - if I go over the doctor only gives one week before inducing.

No comments: