Thursday, August 2, 2007

28 Weeks

Sorry this picture is a little blurry. As you can see, I am now quite rounded. People keep commenting on how I'm all belly... I feel like it. I measured my stomach and it's 37 inches right now so I guess I've grown a total of 10 inches. My back hurts a lot, more then when I was expecting Brady and i got a vericose vein this time. So....besides that all has been well but I'm ready to get her out!!! I still have 3 months left but I'm so anxious to meet her and see Brady's response - I'm just looking forward to the time of year she's going to be born. I LOVE the fall and I always decorate a lot and bake, hopefully I'll be up to doing that stuff. I look forward to the smell of cinnamon and ginger and having a new baby to cuddle, and a two year old to laugh with,

2 comments:

Julia said...

You look great, can't wait to see this little person myself. I hope that one day God will see fit to let us all meet each other's kids. I really would love that. Julz

Kaira said...

You are looking forward to all those wonderful things, I am so happy for you!!! You look great and happy to hear all is well. Well, except the backaches but you are likely stuck with those. Sorry.